Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Coral Bell leaves provide a challenge

I have three more pieces going, all from the Coral Bell leaf printing. I'm very happy to have found ways to experiment with the fabric.  It has been a lot of fun. As I said in the last post.  Push Forward, Push Harder.  I've got some other things in the works as well.  My husband will give me some tips for cutting some 1/8th inch board for a real experiment with paper collage. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I met with three terrific women artists this morning.  We critiqued our current work and generally enjoyed talking together. It's motivating to share with those who give encouragement and advice.  I am blessed to be  involved with a group of talented people, sharing our work, ideas, being able to stretch and experiment.

Let's see if I can cut a straight line tomorrow and finish another Coral Bell piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment