Saturday, February 9, 2013

Texture AND Color

This has been so nuch fun, using up scraps, combining texture, shine, color, odd pieces of STUFF.

And I knew there was a reason I kept all the various pieces and parts that I have never found a place to store.  My studio is full and probably always will be.  I have a very hard time throwing things away.  If I can't see the items, they don't get used.  So, they are all pretty much in view, which uses up working space. These daily pieces of art are small and the working space for them is small.  I'm having a blast trying things together that might not work in a large piece -or- trying to figure out how to recreate  a daily piece in a much larger size.

I have some projects I do need to get back to and will have to make some room on my table.  In the mean time, check out this new piece.


 
"Textured Analogous"
Knit fabric, hard vinyl sample, textured metal, glue




No comments:

Post a Comment