Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Handweavers' Guild of Boulder 2016 Sale

I am so please to have had three vessels chosen to be in the Handweavers' Guild of Boulder 2016 sale and showcase.

While I am no longer weaving or spinning,  I have always been involved in textiles.  Mixed media options have allowed me to combine fabric and acrylic products in producing fabric vessels that sometimes have the look of other materials such as wood, leather or ceramics.

These vessels are entirely made from fabric and embellished with a variety of techniques and finished and/or glazed with acrylic products.

The Handweavers Guild of Boulder is a long established guild that has broadened its base of techniques to include beading, felting and quilting.

I am very happy to have my vessels showcased during their sale week Nov. 2-6, 2016. Here are details from these vessels.



No comments:

Post a Comment