Sunday, January 20, 2013

Today Came and Went

Today was Sunday - a football day- a day of expectation and surprises and a different result than expected.

I had plans to be in the studio the better part of the day.  But- like most days, things go their own way.  It's not a bad thing - just not the way it had been envisioned.

I wasn't going to watch the football games, but I did.  I did do my daily art project and I looked (studied) the run off series pieces as a whole.  But---- I didn't get any farther than that, and I have so many projects to work on.  Maybe too many.  We had a nice visit from our nephew and a long distance call to my brother-in-law.

The nice thing is that I am not stressed about the direction my day went.  I AM hoping tomorrow will be more artistically productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment