Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April's Art project

Our monthly art group was given the challenge to pass art forward in random anonymous ways.  We meet Wednesday to share our methods, if the weather holds and allows us an hour's drive time.

I am still working through photo shop elements and spruced up some  pictures of spring flowers taken in our garden and Mom's in past years.  Using white bond and art papers, I made cards to fit some envelopes I have had in a drawer.  I gave them to strangers with no conversation.  Most were addressed "For You" and said "Have a Nice Day" inside.  I have no idea what kind of responses were made.  I hope the recipients smiled.

We have two new members joining our group this month.  I am very happy with our group.   It is comforting, supportive, sharing and motivating.  How good is that?


 

1 comment:

  1. I received one of your wonderful cards and I am delighted with it. An extra special way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete